EPU: Automated Data Acquisition Software for Single Particle Analysis Workflow
EPU's powerful automation delivers impressive results when conducting single particle analysis to resolve 3D protein complexes on either the Titan Krios or Tecnai TEM platforms. It enables the automated collection of large numbers of vitrified particles from pre-selected areas on a grid and automates the operation of your instrument, ensuring optimal conditions before collecting images. Additionally, unique algorithms allow EPU to select thin specimen patches autonomously, using preset experimental variables like drift limits.
• Microscope-embedded solution for single particle acquisition
• Optimized for high-throughput particle collection
• Recording schemes defined for commonly used grid types
• Intuitive, graphic display of experimental set-up
• Compatible with film, CCD cameras, and direct electron detectors