How to sign up for RAPID
To enable RAPID for your instrument, request a RAPID account. The procedure consists of two tasks; the first is to register the instrument at FEI.com, the second is to register the instrument for RAPID.
FEI will complete your registration request within three business days. After completion of the request, you will receive an email with your RAPID account details. Note: You will receive a unique RAPID account for each instrument that you register.
Step 1: Creation of an FEI.com account and registering an instrument
Note: If you already have an FEI.com account and want to add another instrument to your account, log in to your FEI.com account and continue with step 5 below.
- Go to the Registration page to create an FEI.com account.
- Fill out all the details requested and click REGISTER at the bottom of the page.
- After completing your FEI.com registration, scroll to the footer and click Sign in.
- Fill out the email address and password that was supplied during registration and click LOGIN.
- To add more instruments to your FEI.com account, scroll to the footer and click Manage profile.
- Click Register my instruments to register an instrument to your FEI.com account.
- Click Add another instrument to register more instruments.
Step 2: Register instruments for RAPID
- Go to the RAPID registration.
- If not logged into the FEI.com site, log in with your FEI.com account.
- Fill out the details requested in the form. You can find the serial number of your instrument on the identification plate.
- Click and read Read FEI's RAPID Remote Diagnostics (RAPID) Terms & Conditions.
- Click Close.
- Check the button I have read and accept the RAPID Terms & Conditions of use.
- Click SUBMIT.
After clicking submit, all of the instrument details will be sent to the RAPID Registration department. Allow the RAPID Registration department three (3) business days to process the registration. Once the registration has been processed, you will receive an email with the RAPID account details for the instruments that have been registered.