The Thermo Scientific Themis Z TEM benefits for Materials Science include:
- Automated optical tuning delivering unprecedented experimental repeatability
- Low dose, high signal to noise and enhanced low Z sensitivity with iDPC
- Optional 'highest yield' or 'cleanest' EDX provide solutions to match any characterisation need
- Enhanced usability and imaging flexibility to image a wider variety of specimens
- Fastest navigation from mesoscopic to atomic length scale enabled with the 4k x 4k Ceta 16M instant-zoom camera
Fastest time to the edge of discovery
The best gets even better. The Themis Z S/TEM couples unprecedented, Cs corrected, atomic resolution imaging performance across the entire acceleration voltage range with fast, robust and completely automated tuning and alignment software for the probe forming optics in S/TEM and for the monochromator. The Themis Z S/TEM delivers the fastest time to data and the best S/TEM image quality for rapid access to crystal clear atomic scale images.