The V400ACE FIB system incorporates the latest developments in ion column design, gas delivery, and end point detection to provide fast, efficient, cost-effective editing on advanced integrated circuits.
Additional Key Features
- Fast, precise circuit modifications allow design changes in hours without processing new silicon
- NanoChemix gas delivery system provides improved speed, flexibility, uniformity, and quality in material removal and deposition
- Tomahawk ion column delivers more current to a smaller spot for faster, more precise milling
- Simultaneous plots of SE and specimen current improve end point detection
- Fast, accurate cross sectioning reveals defects and subsurface features
- Best-in-class thin sample preparation and 3D characterization and analysis
V400ACE Focused Ion Beam datasheet
Circuit editing allows product designers to reroute conductive pathways and test the modified circuits in hours, rather than the weeks or months that would be required to generate new masks and process new wafers.