Micro heater datasheet
Fully integrated, ultra-fast heating solution for in situ high resolution imaging at temperatures up to 1200 °C
- Rapid and precise heating in high vacuum. Fast heating of materials to 1,200 °C in 100 ms.
- EDS and EBSD imaging at >1000 °C temperature. Enabled by the low thermal radiation of the heater.
- Stable solution for in situ nanometer scale imaging. μHeater holder has been developed with high-resolution imaging in mind. It maintains highest DualBeam performance at elevated temperatures.
- Uniform temperature distribution. The MEMS device design of the μHeater holder delivers consistent, reproducible, and uniform temperature distribution over the heated area.
- One solution for assured performance. Full integration with microscope control software on Thermo Scientific DualBeam instruments.