Krios G3i Cryo-TEM
Unravelling life at the molecular level — easier, faster, and more reliably
Access the next level state-of-the-art cryo-electron microscopy with improved ease-of-use and ultimate performance.
The new Thermo Scientific™ Krios™ G3i Cryo-Transmission Electron Microscope (Cryo-TEM) enables life science researchers to unravel life at the molecular level—easier, faster, and more reliably than ever before. Its highly stable 300 kV TEM platform and industry-leading Autoloader (cryogenic sample manipulation robot) are designed for automated applications, such as single particle analysis (SPA) and cryo-tomography. Designed-in connectivity ensures a robust and risk-free pathway throughout the entire workflow, from sample preparation and optimization to image acquisition and data processing.
- Enhanced ease-of-use. Automated alignments and systematic user guidance allow easy operation from one single interface (EPU).
- Optimal tool performance. Self-assessment of microscope optical status, combined with automated alignments ensuring optimal experimental conditions are always available.
- Workflow connectivity. Guaranteed compatibility allows robust and contamination-free transfer of samples between Autoloader equipped instruments (Krios, Arctica, and Glacios Cryo-TEMs).
- Highest Resolution performance. Constant power lenses reduce thermal drift, linear distortion is minimized to <1%.
- Maximum throughput. Batch screening of up to 12 samples grids, creating overview atlases and classifying the ice films for guided selection of grid squares.
- Single-axis holder for cryo-tomography. Improved eucentric behavior enables faster and more accurate tomography acquisition.